ThreatReady’s campaign library is made up of the following content categories…
- Check In Surveys – Online assessment designed to measure understanding and attitudes and identify key changes in behavior.
- Close Up Videos – Short engaging multi-media videos that focus on key security concepts.
- Interactive Courses – Short and engaging courses that review the basics of how to identify and defeat key security threats.
- Simulations – Simulated practical tests such as Phishing, Vishing and USB Drops.
- Threat Check Assessments – Online teaching assessments designed to stimulate long-term retention and measure understanding.
- Make Me Care Videos – Short video assets meant to shift culture toward one where employees careto actively participate in your company’s cyber security defense.
- Cyber Wire Library – ‘Just in time’ communications on a wide variety of timely and relevant topics.
Please check out a sample of our campaign offerings below…
“The Defeating Cyber Attacks course secured the highest participation and was given a 5 star rating by the employees. Thank you all in the part you’ve played in this success.”We have also provided you with a sample communication that would go to the employee to introduce the campaign asset they are receiving.
Management has provided a company survey at the link below. It is important that you complete this survey by Friday so we can update our records for the quarter.
Please contact HR for any questions on this matter.
Your HR Team