Most companies who sell cyber security awareness training leave it completely up to the client to decide upon what assets to use and when, communicate and implement the training to their staff, often requiring the addition of a resource to effectively execute and track the program. Either that or they offer an add-on Managed Client service package for an additional cost.
That’s a big part of what sets ThreatReady apart from the competition.
Our client services program is included in all training programs. We take time to understand what your employees need, and we customize a program specifically for them. Then we develop the right plan around communication and roll out so you don’t have to.
Here’s how we work:
- Our client services team will have a collaborative meeting with you to understand your company’s unique risks and challenges
- Our team takes these results and combines them with our best practices programs and creates a customized program for your employees to deliver the right training to meet your specific needs. We create a campaign calendar and get your buy off for the roll out.
- Once the calendar is completed, we go a step further and create the appropriate communications around the roll out of each training program. The program can easily be deployed on your own LMS, or you can execute it through our system.
- But our service doesn’t end there. We will continue to meet with you on an on-going basis to help review participation and competition rates, adjust programs as necessary or insert new trainings as new threats arise, and continue to plan the roll-out of future quarters.
- At the end of the year, we complete another round of surveys aimed at identifying the success of the training, package and deliver to you a clear and concise infographic report that can easily be shared with executive management.